Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 19, 2011

A NEW JOURNAL, THE SAME JOURNEY

Today I started a new journal. My mother ask me what I would write in it. I truly had no answer. When I began my first journal, "a Journey", I didn't know exactly what it would include but I did know that it would be both an art journal and a way for me to express my journey through the grieving process. I was right in realizing in that first journal that this process will take a very long time and will, indeed, never be over.

So what will be in this new journal? I hope the messages will be more uplifting and positive but I can't promise that. I will go where my heart, mind, and emotions take me and that is all I can promise. I know where I have been but I don't know where I am going. The future is blurred.



BEFORE: I looked at the world with an unsophisticated eye.

DURING: My eyes could only see shades of gray.

THE FUTURE IS BLURRED

No comments:

Post a Comment