Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 7, 2010

BEGINNING AT THE BEGINNING

I have decided to begin at the very beginning of the journal and work my way through showing each page in the exact order in which it appears. Please keep in mind that the artwork is not fine art.  It's not suppose to be.  Each drawing or painting comes from a place of raw emotion.  Just as each poem or journaling will.  The blog I posted yesterday is rightly where this journal begins so if you haven't read "My house is a Mess, I'm a Mess, and my bills aren't paid", that is where you should begin.  Enjoy life.  Live long and prosper - thank you Dr. Spock.






DEDICATION

This journal is dedicated to
Christian Sean Jorgensen

Christian brought sunshine, laughter, and love into our lives,  Greatly loved by his brother, Bobby; sisters Stephanie, Robyn, and Tiffany; sons Brandon and Benton; his Grandmother Verity; his niece Persephone; his father, Bob; and his stepfather Patrick; his extended family and his many, many friends; and most especially by me, his mother.  He has left an enormous void in our lives and in our hearts that will never be filled.  We will love you always and forever my sweet, sweet child.





 Born December 9, 1977  Renton, WA
 Died January 18, 2010 Shelton, WA



CELEBRATION OF LIFE
Des Moines Activity Center
Saturday, January 30, 2010
4:00 pm  to  7:00 pm



To Those I Love 
& Those Who Love Me


When I am gone, release me, let me go
I have so many things to see
So you must not tie yourself to me with tears
Be happy that we had so many years.


I gave you my love; you can only guess
How much you gave to me in happiness.
I thank you for the love you each have shown
But now it's time I traveled alone.


So grieve awhile, if grieve you must
Then let your grief be comforted by trust.
It's only for awhile that we must part
So bless the memories within your heart.


I won't be far away, for life goes on
So if you need me, call and I will come.
Though you can't see me or touch me, I'll be near
And if you listen with your heart you'll hear
All of my love around you soft and clear.


And then, when you must come this way alone,
I'll greet you with a smile and say
"Welcome Home."



No comments:

Post a Comment