Total Pageviews

Monday, March 7, 2011

TIME IS A JEWEL

TIME IS A JEWEL






I discovered a version of this clock, created by Kim Rae Nuggent, in a Stampington publication and immediately connected with the sentiment.  It seems that "time" is the central theme in my life - time to mourn, time to heal.  My clock may be moving slowly but no matter how slowly it moves, it is still moving.  And sometimes time creeps up on me.  I don't see it coming and suddenly another month has passed since the passing of my baby, my boy,  my son, my sweet child.  How can so many months have passed when it only seems like last week that I lost him?  But time is a jewel without replacement because it is only when there is no more time to be had that we truly realize just how valuable it is.  It stands to reason then that the cliche "we should live each day as though it were our last" really does have a lot of merit.  But how do we live each day as though it were our child's last?

No comments:

Post a Comment