Total Pageviews

Monday, March 14, 2011

FRAGILELY HELD TOGETHER

FRAGILELY HELD TOGETHER


Day after day passes. Month after month. And each day I think I should be getting better and little by very little I suppose I am - even if it doesn't feel like it most of the time. I hold on tight to the hope that eventually I will look back and see just how far I've come on this journey. But on this day, right now at this precise moment my heart is fragilely held together and prevented from exploding into a million pieces by sweet memories of past joys. And I dream and hope that all our tomorrows will be filled with healing thoughts and peaceful moments.

2 comments:

  1. Linda, I promise it will get better. You are still in such a state of heartbreak. I am walking with you but most of all Christian is walking with you and he doesn't want to see you cry or feel your heart break. Try to smile when you think of him. I know how difficult it is to not be able to hold him but just keep telling him you love him. He will here you. I believe**)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to send me words of love and encouragement. It means a lot to me. And I, too, believe. Linda

    ReplyDelete